Skip to content
- General purpose adhesive; use to bond wood, metal, fiberglass, ceramics, glass and many hard plastics. Do not use on polyethylene, vinyl, acrylics and some plastics
- Water-resistant bond; tough enough to be drilled, tapped, filled or sanded once cured
- Does not contain volatile solvents and will not shrink upon curing
- Continuous service temperature range from -20 to +200 degrees F
- Provides work time of 8 to 10 minutes and full cure time of 12 to 24 hours (at 75 degrees F)
- Cures translucent to blend in with bonded material
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device